Any data collected on this site is done so by the Owner and made available to the Licensee only according to the terms of the licence. It is not distributed to anyone for any purposes. The Owner is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy be may changed from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June, 2017. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
What data may be collected
The Owner may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What is done with the information collected
The Owner and the Licensee may use this information for better understanding and providing for your needs when it comes to them:
- Providing internal record keeping;
- Using the information to improve their products and services;
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which they think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, using your information to contact you for market research purposes. They may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. They may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Where your information is processed
When your information is used as described above, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is done, appropriate steps are taken to protect your information. By using this website, you agree that your information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the EEA.
The Owner is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, in place there are suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What cookies are used for
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets the Owner know when you visit this particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps in the analysis of data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help provide you with a better website, by enabling the monitoring of which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives the Owner access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that the Owner does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, the Owner can not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by 1) clicking on the Cancel link at the bottom of any email received (preferred method), 2) writing to the Owner at the address below, or 3) by emailing clicking here.
The Owner will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless you have given your permission or required by law to do so. Your personal information may only be made available to the Licensee who may send you promotional information about third parties which the Licensee thinks you may find interesting, and is outside the control of the Owner.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Owner at Bentinck House, Bentinck Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7RQ.
If you believe that any information the Owner is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or send an email to info (at) InstantInternetIdentity (dot) com as soon as possible, at the above address. It will be promptly corrected.